- Features: Super soft, cozy up-cycled sherpa fleece lining. Please note: infant mitts do not have a thumb
- Fabric: 100% organic merino wool, lined with upcycled sherpa fleece
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. See below for full details
- Origin: Hand-knit ethically and sustainably in Nepal
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
- - Gently wash by hand with fabric detergent pushing suds through the item
- - Thoroughly rinse out with cold water, gently squeezing out all excess water
- - Lay flat between a clean, dry towel and press out excess water
- - Lay flat to air dry, flipping sides and turning inside out for quicker drying
These soft mitts will keep their little hands warm and dry. Lined in the softest sherpa fleece and made from 100% organic merino wool. Infant sizes newborn to 18 months do not have a thumb.
About our knitwear: Our collection of cozy hand-knit accessories are made from the warmest, durable and environmentally friendly materials. Knit with 100% organic merino wool. Select styles are lined with cotton jersey, up-cycled fleece or sherpa for extra warmth and comfort on sensitive skin. Ethically produced at a women’s cooperative in Nepal, each item is individually signed by the artisan who made it.
Special care instructions for our knits: