- Features: Lined in recycled fleece
- Content: 100% organic merino wool
Fit: infant fits up to approx. 18 months (stretches to 20")
toddler fits up to approx. 4yr (stretches to 21")
child fits up to approx. 10yr(stretches to 22")
adult (stretches to 23")
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. See below for full details
- Origin: Hand-knit ethically and sustainably in Nepal
- Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crafted with warmth and comfort in mind, the Rib Toque is the classic, cozy winter staple they’ll wear every day.
About our knitwear: Our collection of cozy hand-knit accessories are made from the warmest, durable and environmentally friendly materials. Knit with 100% organic merino wool and lined with up-cycled fleece or sherpa for extra warmth and comfort on sensitive skin. Ethically produced at a women’s cooperative in Nepal, each item is individually signed by the artisan who made it.
Special care instructions for our knits:
- - Gently wash by hand with fabric detergent pushing suds through the item
- - Thoroughly rinse out with cold water, gently squeezing out all excess water
- - Lay flat between a clean, dry towel and press out excess water
- - Lay flat to air dry, flipping sides and turning inside out for quicker drying