Kind Human Club Women's Crew Raglan
- Fit: Regular fit; True to size
- Features: Printed custom graphic "Kind Human Club"
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton french terry.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- HHollyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfortable
It’s very cozy ! Love wearing something with a purpose!
- NVNim V.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhat a sweet message
I bought the large for myself (I'm a postpartum size 12-14) but found it a bit too generous. So I exchanged it for a medium which was a much better fit. The only annoying thing about exchanges is you will have to pay to ship back yourself (but so do much bigger brands like Blundstones I discovered- so I didn't really mind supporting this Canadian business). The sweater is really nice quality, The one thing I am worried about is the silk screen - I am going to make a point of washing it inside out and maybe in a garment bag, hang to dry.
- AAmandaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the sweater, a miss on customer support
Purchased this sweater a few weeks ago and the material and sizing is spot on. The sweater is cozy and well made! However, I did notice on mine that the lettering seemed off - small details where it was cracked or not adhered quite right on the cotton. I reached out a few weeks ago but never received a response. Either way, I’ll always come back as the quality and what the company stands for are principles and initiatives I want to support.
- HHannahI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA great everyday sweater
I love this sweater to wear after yoga, wear after skiing - in fact, it's a perfect go to all the time. Super compfy.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.