Long Sleeve Skater Dress
why it's essential
- As twirly as it is sustainable, with full gathered knee-length skirt
- Crazy comfy softness looks dressed up, but feels dressed down
- Grows with them, from a dress to a tunic to a top
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- KKelliI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLovely little dress!
This is a great dress! I appreciate the comfy cotton fabric and the fact that it is dryer-friendly, unlike a lot of other made in Canada clothing. I bought two and they have washed well so far. Thanks MM!
- JJenniferI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCute and comfy
This dress is adorable. The fit is perfect and it is super soft. Gorgeous colour too!!
- CChristineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLong Sleeve Skater Dress
I ordered this dress in Blossom 🌸 for my little granddaughter and it is very sweet! I love the other colours it is available in as well as I know the blue will look adorable on her as well! I love the fact that Mini Mioche has these little dresses that are casual and suitable for play but also look smart as a dress in its own right!
- EEvaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThe perfect dress
I can dress it up or it can be perfect for a play date. I have just bought the size up because my daughter loves to wear it.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.