Jersey Biker Romper
why it's essential
- Fabric guard behind zipper, to help protect little ones’ soft skin
- Asymmetrical front zipper closure for easy access
- Ribbed sleeve and leg cuffs to keep them cozy all day long
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Relaxed fit with slim leg.
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- JAJennifer A.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 minutes agoLove
So cute and such an awesome colour! Nice fit and room to growMMmini mioche3 minutes ago
We love to hear it - it's perfect for fall, isn't it?
- JPJan P.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRomper
The best little outfit ever. We started with little ones and now they still look amazing as they get older.MMmini mioche1 month ago
We're so happy you love our one-and-done favourite as much as we do! :)
- MMarcellaVerified BuyerReviewingJersey Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe cutest!
We absolutely love our jersey romper. I loved the look so much that I ordered one to try...and then ended up ordering two more! Our little guy is all about comfort and would live in pyjamas if he could... He asks every day to wear these rompers... He loves how comfortable they are.
- MMeribethVerified BuyerReviewingJersey Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCozy, comfy, cute
This is such a great romper. Adorable and comfortable. My kiddo loves it.
- CCaitReviewingJersey Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEasy & comfortable
Great purchase. I do find that I use the fleece biker rompers more often but this is a nice lighter alternative. Kids can move easily and it washes and wears well. We always get tons of compliments on it when we're out!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.