why it's essential
- Numbers are hand printed in metallic gold
- Wash inside out in cold water and lay flat to dry
how it fits
This tee has a slightly bigger, roomier fit for even longer wear.
|Gold Foil Number||
T-Shirt Chest Width (approx.)
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton lightweight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- LLizaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect for my son's birthday
Bought this for my son's second birthday celebrations. It fit him perfect and the cotton is very soft.
- SSonyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest birthday gift!!
I have been giving my sons friends and our families this for everyone birthday! The kids love it wear it proudly and love wearing it throughout the year! They wash well in cold water and inside out!
The cotton is absolutely fabulous and soft!
- JAJennifer A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove
I love celebrating my kiddo with these shirts. I plan to buy one each year as they fit/last the whole year. Worth it! I look forward seeing him grow with each number.
- EEricaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove
My 3 year old was so excited to wear this shirt for his birthday and he still (a month later) loves it to this day! He always asks to wear his special “number 3 shirt”. 🥰
- CCarolinaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA must for every birthday.
My daughter wont let me forget every year she needs to GOLD number tshirt....the material is amazing and the gold never fades. We are about to get #8 this year and I hope they keep making them for future years!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.