- Features: Lined in recycled fleece
- Content: 100% organic merino wool
Fit: infant fits up to approx. 18 months (stretches to 20")
toddler fits up to approx. 4yr (stretches to 21")
child fits up to approx. 10yr (stretches to 22")
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. See below for full details
- Origin: Hand-knit ethically and sustainably in Nepal
- Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crafted with warmth and comfort in mind, with a contrast knit pom for a little pop of colour. A winter must-have for all cold weather activities.
About our knitwear: Our collection of cozy hand-knit accessories are made from the warmest, durable and environmentally friendly materials. Knit with 100% organic merino wool and lined with up-cycled fleece or sherpa for extra warmth and comfort on sensitive skin. Ethically produced at a women’s cooperative in Nepal, each item is individually signed by the artisan who made it.
Special care instructions for our knits: