- Features: Lined in recycled fleece (except adult)
- Content: 100% organic merino wool
Fit: infant fits up to approx. 6 months (stretches to 18")
toddler fits up to approx. 3yr (stretches to 20")
child fits approx. 4yr+ (stretches to 21")
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. See below for full details
- Origin: Hand-knit ethically and sustainably in Nepal
- Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crafted with warmth and comfort in mind, the Rib Toque is the classic, cozy winter staple they’ll wear every day.
About our knitwear: Our collection of cozy hand-knit accessories are made from the warmest, durable and environmentally friendly materials. Knit with 100% organic merino wool and lined with up-cycled fleece or sherpa for extra warmth and comfort on sensitive skin. Ethically produced at a women’s cooperative in Nepal, each item is individually signed by the artisan who made it.
Special care instructions for our knits:
- - Gently wash by hand with fabric detergent pushing suds through the item
- - Thoroughly rinse out with cold water, gently squeezing out all excess water
- - Lay flat between a clean, dry towel and press out excess water
- - Lay flat to air dry, flipping sides and turning inside out for quicker drying