Short Sleeve Ribby Sleeper
why it's essential
- Fit: Snug fit but super stretchy
- Features: Zip front closure for easy changing and fabric tab at neck for softness against child's skin
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton rib.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- JMJoanna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBest PJs
Super soft and comfy. My daughter loves them.
- KDKirby D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat style!
My kids love the short sleeve ribby sleeper. Great quality, lovely colours and so so soft. The t shirt sleeve style is the best for cooler summer nights or springs and falls (all my kids tend to run on the warm sides) and this is the best! Size upMMmini mioche1 month ago
We love to hear this! Stay cozy, little cuties. :)
- ZZahraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat fit
We got the size three for my smaller than average almost 3 years old, it fits great (probably won't last till next summer)
- MMaggieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat lightweight sleeper
Love this sleeper for warmer nights. Not too hot when worn with a sleep sac. Super soft.
- AAmandaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat sleepwear!
My daughter has been wearing these for years. She is almost 6 and still loves them. I would say they fit on a small side and I usually size up.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.