why it's essential
A suit to play in, literally. A staple for summer when you just don't have time for anything but getting everyone outside.
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- BMBrittany M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat quality
Adorable play suit for baby and super soft. Excellent quality.MMmini mioche2 months ago
We're so happy you love our play suit for your little one - thanks for being part of the famm!
- BMBrittany M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuper cute play suit!
Great quality play suit, wears and washes well. Generous sizing, will likely get two summers out of it!MMmini mioche2 months ago
That's so helpful for other families to know about the sizing - thank you so much for sharing this!
- JPJan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPlay suit
So cute, and my granddaughter is growing so fast. But she certainly looks great and so comfy. Love ❤️ this productMMmini mioche2 months ago
We love to hear this - so glad she's cozy-cute!
- BBrynnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely material and comfy fit
Ordered all the colours of these for my boy girl twins and loved them so much I got the next size up as they grew . Super comfy and soft and cute . Great for summer pjs or going out !
- ZZahraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLasts!
We've had the same 1/2 size for two summers and it's great. Washes well, hasn't faded. The 3/4 is a bit baggy and loose now on my almost 3 year old but its still comfy to play in
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.