Fleece Crew Raglan
why it's essential
The perfect everyday staple sweatshirt for your little one. Ideal for layering on cooler days. Our super soft organic fleece will keep them warm and cozy.
- Raglan sleeves and ribbed cuffs
- 100% GOTS organic cotton fleece for a plastic-free playtime and a happy planet
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton fleece.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- CFCatherine F.Verified BuyerReviewingFleece Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 minutes agoGreat top!
Perfect for pairing with skinny sweats.
- MMReviewingFleece Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOur favourite
One of our favourite MM pieces. Soft and versatile.
- DDianaReviewingFleece Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo pretty!
Love this basic, it goes with everything & is so soft and warm. Will definitely be purchasing in the next size up!
- SSarahVerified BuyerReviewingFleece Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEssential!
A must have for my little guy! He’s been wearing them since he was born.
- LLaraReviewingFleece Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agocozy, soft sweater
My 8 year old loves this sweatshirt. He wore it on a cross country flight and was really comfortable the whole day. It is just the right weight, and it is very soft and cozy.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.