JOIN OUR TEAM
Team Member/Key Holder
mini mioche is a market-leading ethically and sustainably-made children’s apparel and lifestyle brand based in downtown Toronto. All mini mioche clothing is made transparently from start to finish in Canada. The mini mioche brand specializes in creating super soft, high-quality unisex wardrobe essentials that make little ones look and feel great. Since the brand’s inception over a decade ago, it’s become a go-to for influencers and celebrities alike. The company has been featured on the Canadian Business Growth 500 list of Canada’s Fastest Growing companies for the past three consecutive years (2016-2018).
We are currently recruiting part-time Team Members to work in our two downtown Toronto locations who have a strong passion and energy for retail and guest experience.
We seek individuals that are positive, kind, honest and authentic - that care about making a difference with both people and the planet. We are looking for team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working collaboratively, are excited to work for a market leader in ethical kids apparel and are passionate about personal growth and development.
- You’re a mini mioche brand expert and you share your passion and knowledge with guests and fellow team members
- You create an exceptional and elevated ‘above and beyond’ guest experience to ensure company sales goals are met/exceeded
- You maintain high store standards – ensuring the store always looks beautiful, clean, on-brand, well-stocked and well-merchandised in line with the brand’s aesthetic.
- You support store management in the planning and execution of in-store events and promotions
- You ensure all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently, including opening and closing procedures
- You support in helping to build the mini mioche community
- A passion and enthusiasm for retail
- Previous retail experience (preferred)
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- An ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to develop positive and lasting guest relationships – you love people!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards – you love making things look beautiful!
- A positive attitude and openness and willingness to learn and grow
What we offer:
- A healthy, supportive, positive, independent work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive opportunities
- Staff discounts
- Continued opportunity for coaching, learning, personal growth and career development
- Reporting to the Store Manager
How to apply:
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working with mini mioche, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
mini mioche is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of mini mioche Retail Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our team members and provide all other conditions of employment including company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws.