why it's essential
Better than a ballet dress because it's not made for ballet, it's made for spinning and playing! (and maybe a little bit of ballet).
Features: Low scoop back style with 3/4 length sleeves
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Fitted top with flared skirt, just above the knee length.
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton lightweight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- KAKathy A.Verified BuyerReviewingBallet DressI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBallet dress
My child will not take this off :)
- MFMichelle F.Verified BuyerReviewingBallet DressI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA Classic!
This is our fourth ballet dress, and second time in the stripe pattern. It’s such a class, can be dressed up or down. Matches everything, and all the compliments are a wonderful bonus.MMmini miocheYesterday
That's great to hear - it's a classic kids dress!
- SVSarah V.Verified BuyerReviewingBallet DressI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper cute style!
This is a great dress. My kiddo picked the colour and it's both pretty and fresh! The twirly ballet skirt is so fun, and the low back is a cool feature. I ordered a size up and it is a bit big but I'm glad there's room to grow. It's such great quality that I know we'll use it for a long time.
- TTaraVerified BuyerReviewingBallet DressI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSummer staple!
Love this in the vintage plum. Scoop back is adorable and so sweet. Has a perfect, casual twirl. Would love to see it up to 11/12.
- AAlisonVerified BuyerReviewingBallet DressI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMauve Pink
Such a beautiful dress, my 8 year old loves it. Comfortable to move, feminine, beautiful soft pink color and makes for a perfect twirl!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.