Cloud Bike Shorts
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- VWVictoria W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBiker shorts
Fit is great and so well made! Love the slightly longer lengthMMmini mioche10 seconds ago
The longer legs are perfect for growing kids - glad you are loving them!
- KAKathy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing!!
These are so soft and fit perfect!MMmini mioche2 weeks ago
Love that - we love them dressed up and down, they're cozy both ways!
- BWBernice W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoComfy as always!
Great cotton quality and perfect for my slim daughter who has slight eczema with the soft cotton!MMmini mioche2 weeks ago
That's fantastic to hear - our super-sustainable fabrics and non-toxic dyes will keep even the most sensitive skin safe and cozy!
- VCVanessa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo comfortable!
My children love these pants. They are so comfortable and practical!
- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood fit for narrow body
Our youngest likes loose fitting clothes but has trouble keeping bottoms up. These shorts, while not meant to be loose, have an elastic waist that helps keep them up but loose enough elsewhere to keep them happy. Win-win!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.