With quality and conscience in mind, all Muffle-Up! slippers are made by hand in Canada with recycled leather soles, repurposed sheep's fur lining, and the softest Peruvian wool yarn. The leather makes them sturdy, the sheep's fur keeps toes toasty and the wool takes care of the rest. Because of the all natural materials, these slippers breathe well, keeping feet comfy without overheating.
- Soft, high quality non-itch wool.
- Non-slip up-cycled leather sole grips floor surfaces while your little one learns how to walk (safe on tile, hardwood and carpet).
- Easy tie laces keep them secure on little feet.
- The softest lining made from up-cycled sheep's fur keeps toes extra warm and toasty.
- 0-12 Months (USA Shoe Size 0-3).
- 12-24 Months (USA Shoe Size 4-6).