Cropped Lounge Pants
why it's essential
A seasonal version of our fan favourite lounge pant for baby and kid. Featuring the same dropped crotch silhouette but with a cropped leg.
- Features: Elasticized waistband with drawcord for a perfect fit and a rolled cuff
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- JLJasmine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoso comfy and durable!
I've been buying Mini Mioche clothing for years, as gifts for all the little ones in my life. These pants are soft and comfy, and the tighter bottom makes them easy to fit into boots. all MM clothes are super durable, retaining their quality after years of washing and drying.
- KSKaleigh S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat transition pants
Perfect for that transition weather from summer into fall when school is starting!MMmini mioche1 month ago
Thanks so much for sharing - we agree and are glad your little ones are comfortable!
- DDevinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat pant for little ones still on their Knees
These pants are perfect for our toddler who spends a lot of time on his knees and likes to have a little padding even on warm days. Love the color too and of course beautifully made and great fit!
- LLiszaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat for summer & new walkers
These were a life saver when my son was learning to walk. His daycare banned shorts because he fell often. Trying to find bottoms that were light enough for the summer, thick enough for protecting his knees from falls, and long enough because he's tall for his age group, was quite difficult. These washed well & maintained their colour for the most part (I bought a greenish colour). I will be buying more of these this year & do recommend them.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.