Dreamy Long Sleeve Sleeper
why it's essential
how does it fit?
how is it ethically sustainable?
how do i care for this item?
how much can i resell it for?
what's my climate impact?
styled by the famm
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoLove the color and fabric
This sleeper is the best and fits perfectly with room to grow. Love it
- MWMistyna W.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCozy!
Super cute and cozy!
- KDKirby D.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely pyjamas
Love this sleeper, as do my kids, great quality and feel, beautiful burgundy colour and lasts wash after wash. Have purchased many times in many colours.MMmini mioche3 months ago
Thank you so much for sharing, and we hope we can keep them warm on fall and winter nights for years to come. :)
- CACamille A.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo cute, love that it comes in bigger kid sizes!
It's hard to find a cute romper like this for a big kid, my 5 year old looks so cute and cozy in this! Also love that it's lightweight.MMmini mioche3 months ago
Hey Camille, so happy you love it - we also love a one-piece for the bigger kids! Thanks for sharing. :)
- AAlyssaReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Favourite sleeper. Soft and well made. Will buy more.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.