why it's essential
- Uber soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece to keep you (and the entire famm) cozy day or night
- Soft to the touch rib trim (for even the tiniest of hands)
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Size: Approximately 50 x 60 inches
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton fleece.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- CCatReviewingThrow BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHeavenly
This blanket is so fluffy and soft, it gets better after washing. It's the perfect medium weight- not heavy but not flimsy. I purchased intending to use as a "decorative" throw . . But now using it 24/7 for myself and kids for night/naps, tummy time or in the stroller. Everyone loves it, will definitely get more! More colours please!
- MMarlaReviewingThrow BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCuddle up!
I have been searching for an organic cotton blanket for a long time, but couldn't find one large enough in my budget. Really happy with the size and thickness. My daughter has since taken it to her room to cozy up... she claims it helps her sleep!
- EErikaReviewingThrow BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest Cozy Blanket
This blanket is the coziest blanket I’ve ever bought. Great weight and same amazing material and quality as the clothes I buy my sons. Reminds me of wearing my favourite track suit. Absolutely love this blanket.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.