Plush Biker Romper
why it's essential
how does it fit?
how is it ethically sustainable?
how do i care for this item?
how much can i resell it for?
what's my climate impact?
styled by the famm
- KKKara K.Verified BuyerReviewingPlush Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOur Kids' Favourite Outfits!
We have purchased many of these for our four boys over the years -- they hold up so well and while we get the most use out of them during the fall, winter and spring, the boys even love to toss them on for a cool summer evening. As for currently during winter? They are living in them every day! So comfortable and easy to put on and off. Style is great and size is always perfect!MMmini mioche1 month ago
So adorable, thanks for sharing Kara! ❤️
- EWErica W.Verified BuyerReviewingPlush Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoCozy Comfort
We call my son Captain 1Z. If he could live in this onesie, he would. Super cozy for colder days.
- JSJasmine S.Verified BuyerReviewingPlush Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoAlways Love
This romper has been a staple in my sons wardrobe since they were born. My oldest is now 7 and still requests their comfy coziness.
- KSKim S.Verified BuyerReviewingPlush Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo cute!
My little one loves her new romper. So cozy and comfy, it’s the perfect outfit to just throw on! It’s cute and I love the gold zipper!
- CMCourtney M.Verified BuyerReviewingPlush Biker RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOur favourite
We love these fleece biker rompers. From baby to 6.5 yr old, they’re a hit in our house. The berry colour is beautiful!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.