why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in with .
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- JJenniferI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Beautifully done and a lovely handwritten note!
- LKLorne K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoEco friendly wrapping
My wife loved the gift wrapping and the pretty card. But even more important to her was that the bag the gift came in was compostable and the gift wrap was recyclable.
- KKimI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMuch appreciated option
I’m so happy to have the gift wrapping service as an option. The packaging is a tasteful touch for gifts being sent directly to the recipient. And, the customer service team is crackerjack, having caught my mistakes when placing orders for delivery. Shopping local has its benefits!
- AAAlex a.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA must!
If you’re send a gift this adorable wrapping is so worth the extra $$
- EEmmaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo precious!
The gift wrapping was beautifully done and added a really nice touch. Worth it!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.