Jersey Crew Romper
why it's essential
- Fit: Relaxed fit with slim leg
- Features: Front zipper closure for easy access, raglan sleeves, ribbed cuffs. Fabric guard behind zipper to ensure softness against skin
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- DCdana c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaywe need more!
kiddo loves it! our fashionista only wants to wear this now
- ATAshley T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect romper
Love this romper for my little one. It’s so soft and a great zipper! We have it in multiple colours.MMmini miocheYesterday
It's an absolute favourite with parents and kids - so happy you and your littles are loving it!
- MMarceeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAdorable romper!
Truth be told we own the jersey biker romper in almost every color because my little guy loves them. We thought we would try a different style and went with the hoodless look. I was worried it might look too "pyjama" like for everyday wear but it is honestly the cutest trendy looking romper that he loves to wear everywhere. He always comments about how comfy it is. Big win!MMmini miocheYesterday
Our baby, toddler, and kids rompers are the best thing around for cozy-cute kids! So happy to hear your little guy is loving them. :)
- AAlVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago: )
Nice and comfy. My only comment would be that the legs are soo tight, I know they say to order up because their clothes are slim fitting overall, but i got the 12-18 month size for my 6 month old and it's still so hard to get the legs on. He will probably grow out of it in a month or two.MMmini miocheYesterday
Thanks so much for your feedback - that's helpful to hear, since kids vary so much at age + stage. Let us know if you need support with sizing when it comes to his next romper and we will be happy to help!
- RJRobynn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest baby gift ever.
My go to baby gift is a selection of clothes from MM our favourite kids store. Fabric washes beautifully and styles are cool and slightly edgy.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.