why it's essential
how does it fit?
how is it ethically sustainable?
how do i care for this item?
how much can i resell it for?
what's my climate impact?
styled by the famm
- CCathyReviewingCloud Lush HoodieRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Soft. Sized as expected. Beautifully made. Cute style
- MHMelanie H.Verified BuyerReviewingCloud Lush HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent achat
J’ai acheté la couleur vert forest, c’est vraiment chouette.
- CTCathy T.Verified BuyerReviewingCloud Lush HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSoft
So soft and so well made. MM for the win.
- DDanielaVerified ReviewerReviewingCloud Lush HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat for selective kids
My son is very particular with how clothes feel on his body, and he loves this sweater. He generally doesn’t like things with long sleeves, but this is comfortable enough that he will wear it when needed. We’ve bought a couple in various sizes and they hold up well, my daughter will be able to wear them eventually.MMmini mioche4 months ago
We love nothing more than hearing about selective kids being comfy in our clothes - and we are careful to make things gender neutral so they’re endlessly hand-me-down-able. Thanks so much for sharing!
- MMarleeReviewingCloud Lush HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove these
My kids love these hoodies. They are so cozy and they match with everything!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.