Kina booties are handcrafted in New Zealand from recycled lambskin, and are probably the softest thing you'll ever feel - with lambswool lining and an elasticated opening so your little one can't kick them off, you'll never want to put anything else on their feet.
- Made from recycled lambskin - no purpose-bred sheep were used in construction of these booties.
- Soft soled.
- Ultra-soft 100% lambswool lining.
- Elasticated opening for easy on and off.
- Fits approximately 0-3 months
- Fits approximately 3-6 months
- Fits approximately 6-12 months
- Fits approximately 12-18 months