Kind Human Club French Terry Crew Raglan
why it's essential
- Fit: Regular fit
- Features: Printed custom graphic "Kind Human Club"
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton french terry.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- PGPatrick G.Verified BuyerReviewingFrench Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoNever disappointed with Mini Mioche
This sweater has that quality where you know it’s going to wear in beautifully but because it’s MM you can count on it lasting forever too. We stocked up on navy, blueberry and off white basics for a new year at school so we can mix and match pieces to have our kid looking effortlessly cool.
- SDSuzy D.ReviewingKind Human Club French Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSuper cute & a great cause!
I went up a size to have the sweatshirt looser - kids in oversized sweatshirts look adorable! The material is quite light- not as cozy as I had hoped but the shirt supports a great cause and it’s a cute message! I wish mini Mioche offered more sweatshirts that were oversized and thicker cotton - they’re hard to find for little ones and would surely be a top seller!
- NVNim V.ReviewingKind Human Club French Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust the darn cutest
I don't generally like matching outfits with my daughter, but when I saw this sweater I could not resist. It's so adorable. It's not too heavy so I'll be able to use if most of the year. Has a little give so it's not like she's going to grow out of it in 3-6m.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.