Kind Human Club French Terry Crew Raglan
why it's essential
how does it fit?
how is it ethically sustainable?
how do i care for this item?
how much can i resell it for?
what's my climate impact?
styled by the famm
- SWSoraya W.Verified BuyerReviewingKind Human Club French Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo so cute!
Great quality, love this style and super warm for my little guy!
- MMeredithReviewingKind Human Club French Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
So cute and soft!
- PGPatrick G.Verified BuyerReviewingFrench Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNever disappointed with Mini Mioche
This sweater has that quality where you know it’s going to wear in beautifully but because it’s MM you can count on it lasting forever too. We stocked up on navy, blueberry and off white basics for a new year at school so we can mix and match pieces to have our kid looking effortlessly cool.
- SDSuzy D.ReviewingKind Human Club French Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper cute & a great cause!
I went up a size to have the sweatshirt looser - kids in oversized sweatshirts look adorable! The material is quite light- not as cozy as I had hoped but the shirt supports a great cause and it’s a cute message! I wish mini Mioche offered more sweatshirts that were oversized and thicker cotton - they’re hard to find for little ones and would surely be a top seller!
- NVNim V.ReviewingKind Human Club French Terry Crew RaglanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust the darn cutest
I don't generally like matching outfits with my daughter, but when I saw this sweater I could not resist. It's so adorable. It's not too heavy so I'll be able to use if most of the year. Has a little give so it's not like she's going to grow out of it in 3-6m.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.