Kind Human Club Tote
why it's essential
- Size: 14" wide x 16" tall
Care: Machine washable
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Made ethically in with Cotton canvas.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- MRMalin R.ReviewingBe Kind Tote BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice little bag
One of my favourite bags for small shopping. The bag is well made and pretty.
- CCarolinaReviewingThink Big Shop Small ToteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSturdy and simple
Love this little bag...I use it to put in my sewing projects and carry them with me. It's a very thick and sturdy fabric and it holds its shape. Hope they get more designs so I can get more!
- SSarahReviewingBe Kind Tote Bag (Reward)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat reward
Purchased with mm rewards. Love the simplicity and message.
- MMarnieReviewingBe Kind Tote Bag (Reward)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoCute tote bag
I've got this with my reward point - I like the strength of the fabric and handles - the print is beautiful - but it could have been much practical if it had flat bottom instead of being more like a big envelope with straps.
- MMelissaReviewingBe Kind Tote Bag (Reward)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful tote!
I used my rewards for this tote. I love the message and material. I love using this for all my errands.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.