why it's essential
- Fit: Comfortable fit, tie at the top to adjust sizing
- Features: Adjustable knotted bow on front
Care: Hand wash only
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- BDBarbara D.Verified BuyerReviewingKnotted HeadbandI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayLooks nice
Looks nice but expensive for what it is. Again, I don't do photos or videos.
- AAyaVerified BuyerReviewingKnotted HeadbandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove the prints!
Love the prints!
- AAyaVerified BuyerReviewingKnotted HeadbandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat gift!
Got 2 of these… great gifts for my niece!
- BBriannaVerified BuyerReviewingKnotted HeadbandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSoftest headband that my daughter would actually wear!
My little one has no hair and I don't expect her to have a lot of hair anytime soon at this growing rate. I was gifted many headbands, yet I still went ahead and purchased these headbands because they are so soft, and you can always adjust the headband to the growing circumference of the little one's head. I have expensive headbands & cheap ones, but Mini Mioche's headband is the best. My daughter actually wears them and they stay on! The little bow on top of her head is super cute. I'll be getting these headbands for my friends' daughters!
- LLoraReviewingKnotted HeadbandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo cute!
Love love love these headbands! I picked up 3 different patterns so my baby is set for pretty well any outfit. They are nice and stretchy but stay on well. Easy to clean and beautiful colour palettes.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.