Flow Henley Romper
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
Regular fit with slim leg. Easy access henley opening with ring snap neckline. Infant sizes feature snaps in crotch for quick and easy diaper changes..
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 63% rayon from bamboo, 27% organic cotton, 10% lycra.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- VVanessaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfection!
Super soft fabric paired with quality construction, these may be the best pjs of all time. My son will definitely get lots of wear out of this, the drop crotch will help these fit for a while!
- RRachelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoWe love this romper!
I snagged a couple of these on sale and they are so great! The fabric is super soft and stretchy and also washes well. I also feel like it will fit for a long time because of the shape and stretch.
- MMarnieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoMarvellous PJ
The fabric is super soft and comfy, the buttons on the legs help a lot for diaper changes. The cuffs at the wrists and angles make the PJ fit nicely even if it's too big for now, but they are a bit on the tight side of things so I don't think my kid will be able to continue wearing it when their legs will outgrow the PJ (as they may do with the cotton jersey zippered PJ.
- CChristinaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLayering & soft
Love it! A great layering piece! And so soft!
- SSarahI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCozy and adorable
My 7 year old absolutely loves his romper and practically lives in it all weekend long. The ankle and wrist bands have allowed us to get the size 9/10 without issue, so I know it will last a long while. The long torso also means he's not feeling restricted or uncomfortable when sleeping (his opinion), and he looks so adorable when dancing around in it (my opinion).
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.