Long Sleeve Ribby Sleeper
why it's essential
- Fit: Snug fit
- Features: Zip front closure for easy changing and fabric tab at neck for softness against child's skin
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton rib.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- CACamille A.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars59 minutes agoSo cute, love that it comes in bigger kid sizes!
It's hard to find a cute romper like this for a big kid, my 5 year old looks so cute and cozy in this! Also love that it's lightweight.MMmini mioche3 minutes ago
Hey Camille, so happy you love it - we also love a one-piece for the bigger kids! Thanks for sharing. :)
- NNicoleVerified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest PJs!
My son will only wear these pjs to bed! They are not too heavy and not too light - we wear them year-round, the zipper is great quality, they are durable, soft and wash well. Please make more colours!
- KKReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo cozy
Super soft fabric and so well made. Easy to get on and off. Love these sleepers.
- JPJan P.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCuddle cute
Best little outfit that fits so snuggly. My little granddaughter is 6 months old and she is already in the next size. Keep this product coming please.
- DDJReviewingLong Sleeve Ribby SleeperI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery soft
Nice and soft fabric. Not very thick, but just right for pjs with an appropriately warm sleep sack or blanket (in the winter). Bought two and on one of them the zipper came apart after 4 or 5 months, but mm sent a new one very quickly and have had no issues with the replacement
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.