why it's essential
A mini mioche fan favourite. Don't blame us if they don't want to wear any other pants - they're just that comfortable (and cool).
- Features: Soft rib waistband that folds over with an elastic inside to keep it snug and ribbed cuff
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Relaxed fit with a dropped crotch that tapers to a ribbed cuff
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- ABAude Bellavance L.Verified BuyerReviewingLounge PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLounge pants
I love these pants so much that I purchased four pairs for my daughter. They allow her to move freely and easily fit a cloth diaper.MMmini miocheYesterday
Great for other families to know that they work with cloth diapers! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
- MMarcellaVerified BuyerReviewingLounge PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe cutest harem pants!
These pants are adorable on and have been the perfect lightweight pants for cooler summer days. My little guy rarely accepts pants that aren't pyjamas, but he gladly runs to put these on. Love them!
- AAlexReviewingLounge PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best pant!
I keep buying these pants for every stage - fit so nicely, especially on her chunky thighs. Love them!
- MMMadison M.Verified BuyerReviewingLounge PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best pants.
We've been buying these for my son since he was less then a year old (he's almost 4 now). They're so well made, last him ages, and super comfortable for adventuring.
- ZZahraVerified BuyerReviewingLounge PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agocomfy and look great
Love these for in between seasons or the cooler summer days, they wash well and grow with your kid so can last a while
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.