Cloud Lounge Pants
why it's essential
how does it fit?
how is it ethically sustainable?
how do i care for this item?
how much can i resell it for?
what's my climate impact?
styled by the famm
- PBPatricia Brooke M.Verified BuyerReviewingCloud Lounge PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Pants
It’s hard to find pants that stay up in the waist and down in the ankle and these pants do both. My little guy is potty training and I’m so happy these are offered in the 2T size. If anyone is going through the commando phase of potty training the no seam in the middle gives him the extra comfort he needs during this big transition.
Thank you for making a great pant
- CCathyReviewingCloud Lounge PantsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Bought in another color and 3 year old asked for more— comfy and soft.
- ABAude Bellavance L.Verified BuyerReviewingCloud Lounge PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLounge pants
I love these pants so much that I purchased four pairs for my daughter. They allow her to move freely and easily fit a cloth diaper.MMmini mioche5 months ago
Great for other families to know that they work with cloth diapers! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
- MMarcellaVerified BuyerReviewingCloud Lounge PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe cutest harem pants!
These pants are adorable on and have been the perfect lightweight pants for cooler summer days. My little guy rarely accepts pants that aren't pyjamas, but he gladly runs to put these on. Love them!
- AAlexReviewingCloud Lounge PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe best pant!
I keep buying these pants for every stage - fit so nicely, especially on her chunky thighs. Love them!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.