Cloud Bliss Bib
why it's essential
how does it fit?
how is it ethically sustainable?
how do i care for this item?
how much can i resell it for?
what's my climate impact?
styled by the famm
- LLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agonice bibs!
These were great when feeding - I liked that they aren't tight around the neck and easily moved around to catch spills.
- JJodiI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice little bib
This is such a nice soft bib, we use it mostly for when our little one is practicing drinking water from a cup, the material is able to absorb the spill over and dries quickly. I really like the snaps on the neck strap, they do up at the side of the neck rather than behind so it’s easy to get on and off.
- TPTam P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agogreat for any age
This bib will last for my nephew's childhood - glad I picked it!
- LLauraI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoPractical and cute
Love that these bibs match our Mini Mioche outfits and are super soft. They catch all the drool. I would love to see these without the pocket, with a little more coverage at the shoulder and in more colours please!
- CChelseaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Colour
Bought this as a gift. The colour is beautiful, the material is soft (as usual) and the pocket is perfect for catching little bits and drops.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.