why it's essential
Features: Size 0-3 months - 3/4 years features leg snaps for easy diaper changes. Size 5/6 features snaps at the shoulder for easy on/off access
- Fit: Regular fit with a slightly cropped length
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- BWBrittany W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars58 minutes agoLove this romper
My boys love wearing these rompers! They are soft and comfortable. Great for play.MMmini mioche10 seconds ago
So glad to hear it - I hope they get to try our biker rompers this fall/winter and take that softness through the year! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
- JJaimeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect onesie!
Great material, easy to pull on, great for after the pool or playing around on a lazy Sunday!
- LLiszaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSuper cute and versatile for summer
I wish my son could stay a baby forever so he could wear rompers like this all the time. It's super cute (bought the stripes), holds up to washing, and was perfect for daycare when he was learning to walk since it protected his knees enough for falls. The hole for the head was a little small when trying to get it on, but ok once it was on (however, my son has always had a big head lol). Because of the head size issue I would personally only buy this with snaps for the diaper. Not sure how we would get it easily on/off without them with the bigger sizes...
- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome romper
I bought this in the grey stripe for my daughter, it fits true to size and looks cute in her. I like the material, it ia very soft.
- JJaneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy Racerback Romper
Love this! So cute and comfy!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.