why it's essential
- Fit: Regular fit with room for diapers
- Features: 3 snap opening for easy diaper changes and a ribbed neckline that easily fits over the head
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- AAlVerified BuyerReviewingRaglan OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago:)
Very cute!MMmini miocheYesterday
Like your little one, no doubt! :)
- KKatVerified BuyerReviewingRaglan OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoso cute and soft
gave this to a soon-to-be mom and she loved it! the material felt very soft and high quality - also adorable!
- NNaomi-USAReviewingRaglan OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe cutest!
So cute and soft! We went up a size for our growing baby boy and it fits perfect!
- MMaggieReviewingRaglan OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat base onesie
Comfortable and pretty, we got one for each twin!
- EEllenReviewingRaglan OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo cute
Soft and fits my chubby baby perfectly.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.