why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- BDBarbara D.Verified BuyerReviewingScrunchiesI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty but expensive
I like the look, but my little great-niece has not received it yet, as this and other mini mioche clothes were bought for a Christmas gift. I do not do photos or videos.
- SShanieReviewingScrunchiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
- RRebeccaReviewingScrunchiesI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoSeriously adorable!
Soft and cute; no pulling in the wrong ways and it works well.
- TTJReviewingScrunchiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSoft and Neutral, Purple Dots
This is my 3rd hair scrunchie from mm, they're lovely and soft and great colours. i wish i could say I was buying them for my daughter, but nope! they always end up in my hair instead.
- MMichelleReviewingScrunchiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust for lil ones :)
I definitely stocked up with these scrunchies, my daughter has very curly hair still in the process of growing, but these scrunchies really help keep the curls out of her face and can actually hold my hair up too :)
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.