Shine Bright Pride Tee
why it's essential
Introducing the Shine Bright Pride tee - a celebration of diversity, love and the pride that comes with being true to yourself! 🌈
This tee was created in collaboration with Canadian Artist, Yazmin Monet, with 20% of total sales going to Rainbow Railroad, a global not-for-profit organization that helps 2SLGBTQIA+ people facing persecution based on their sexual orientation, gender identity and sex characteristics.
- Fit: Slim fit
- Features: exclusively designed graphic print
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton lightweight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- TTrudaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful design
This T shirt is a beautiful display of artwork. Tastefully done.MMmini miocheYesterday
We think so too - much gratitude to the artist!
- AAbraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFavourite shirts!
These are my two year old twins favourite tees. They love the art! The shirts wash well like all MM. We would love to see more patterns/art and partnerships like this!
- LPLynn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWe all need some
We all need some love, pride and kindness in our lives. I appreciate the giving back from MM and my granddaughter is enjoying her tee.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.