Cloud Tie Bundler
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
One size fits all, newborn to 5 months..
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton lightweight jersey.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- JJennieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoas pictured
- TTDVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoDifficult to get over baby's head
Any baby clothing that requires to be put on over the head is a no from me.
- DDJI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoVery soft and roomy
Very good fit - fits just right at the chest and sleeves and is roomy in the legs
- MMarieveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo soft and practical
The fabric is amazing and so are the colors, I offered one for Chrismas and received one also, I love it for the nights or nap time!
- BBernardoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWonderful little outfit
I love this! So easy to use, just ties at the bottom keep feet baby tucked in and cozy. Easy to open during diaper changes and soft organic cotton is incredible!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.