Dreamy Slim Pants
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton rib.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- HKHAYLEY K.Verified BuyerReviewingDreamy Slim PantsI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot the same
I have been purchasing these pants for years! I used to love the quality and fit. My son had even been wearing a pair that I purchased for my daughter years ago that was still in terrific condition because of the quality. I stocked up and bought 4 new pairs. The material is significantly thinner in all 4 pairs. There are tiny holes from where they pinned the company price tag. The elastic band rolled after being washed so will no longer lay flat. The fit is still great for my skinny son but I don’t think I would purchase again sadly.
- LSLaurel S.Verified BuyerReviewingDreamy Slim PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery cute
I've made many purchases from Mini Mioche over the years and the clothes never disappoint.
- SBStephanie B.Verified BuyerReviewingDreamy Slim PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove these little pants!
I love everything about them. Soft material, great fit, stylish. And affordable for good quality!MMmini mioche4 months ago
Thank you so much - we think the quality and durability make them affordable too. No replacing every month - these last longer than the kids will fit in them!
- SShanieVerified BuyerReviewingDreamy Slim PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSoft fabric and great color (heather grey)
Really nice pant, 100% GOTS organic cotton, the fabric is so soft.
Mini mioche team wants the best for our little ones and pay attention to our satisfaction.
I recommend.MMmini mioche5 months ago
Shanie, that means so much to us! I know you had an issue with the order at first, so I'm super pleased that we were able to help you and that you felt supported! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
- VVickiReviewingDreamy Slim PantsRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months ago1 Star
Low quality - stitching was not well done around the ankle pieces and around the label
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.