Flow Slouch Pants
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 63% rayon from bamboo, 27% organic cotton, 10% lycra.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- LHLiz H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat pant!
We love these pants because they are both stylish and comfortable. I also love how non-gendered they are!
We loved them so much we have bought them in a few different colours 😊.
- MMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRelaxed fit
As advertised, these are a more relaxed fit. I found them a bit too loose for my skinny-waist little one, but the great thing is that i can roll up the top to make them a bit tighter, so I think these might last us for a while
- KKaitlynI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDurable Fabric
Love these for my rough playing 5 year old. I find this fabric more durable than the jersey or even the fleece. Looks cute and bamboo very soft!
- MMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the style
I really like the style of these slouch pants so we have them in multiple colours now... though for my skinny waist little one, I find the skinny sweats fit a lot better.
- LHLiz H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat fit
These pants fit perfectly on my almost two year old! She often wears a size above her actual age but with these she comfortably wears 1/2. They look great, are comfortable and come in a few different colours! My only complaint is that there are t more colours to choose from. I’d definitely recommend these!!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.