The Women's One Shoulder Sweatshirt
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
|Chest width (half measurment)
|Body length (from top of shoulder to hem) from the highest shoulder
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton french terry.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- JPJanet P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Women's Hooded RomperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSo cozy
Love this romper. Runs a little roomy but makes it comfy. Perfect for running around on the weekend
- AWAshton W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Women's Relaxed CardiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 minutes agoI like the neutral colour
Really nice and well made
- DFDominique F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Women's Relaxed HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 minutes agoLove it!
I really like this hoodie! It is soft and comfortable. A definite must have!
- SShannonReviewingThe Women's Funnel Neck SweatshirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours ago5 Stars
Cozy and warm!
- SShannonReviewingThe Women's Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours ago5 Stars
Love them, great colour. Very stylish for sweats.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.