French Terry Lush Hoodie
why it's essential
The ultimate unisex zip-up hoodie - a staple in any little closet. Pairs perfectly with anything (otherwise it just wouldn't be the ultimate).
- Fit: Relaxed fit, the ultimate layering piece
- Features: Front zipper opening, kanga pockets and a cozy hood
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton french terry.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- MCMichele Collins V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoLove this
Perfect weight and perfect fit in that he can wear it now and grow into it later. I wish they were not sold out of so many colors but I think others realize the valueMMmini mioche10 seconds ago
Hi Michelle, we're so glad you love the weight and fit! We have more colours coming - stay tuned! :)
- BFBeverly F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect for layering!
This hoody is soft and comfy - we love it all year long for an add-on to any outfit . My girls love the colours and wear them often - their choice!
- TTaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSweatshirt on repeat
My daughter has convinced her teacher that the blueberry colour is "navy" so she can wear it to school every day. It wears and washes very well.
- CCarissaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCurrently her favourite hoodie
It’s comfy and comes in her favourite colour.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.