Jersey Skinny Sweats
why it's essential
- Fit: Regular fit with slim leg
- Features: Front pockets, reinforced knee on sizes 1/2 to 7/8, elasticized waistband with drawcord and ribbed cuffs
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- YSYogita S.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Skinny SweatsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 minutes agoVery soft and cosy
from the kid who wears theseMMmini mioche3 minutes ago
Kid testimonials are the best testimonials of all! Tell them thank you! :)
- GTGillian T.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Skinny SweatsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars53 minutes agoReally impressed with these
They look great and seem very durable considering they're a thinner material. My son is 106cm tall and fits the 3/4 with room to grow.MMmini mioche16 minutes ago
Hey Gillian, that's super helpful, especially the measurements! The skinny sweats use our medium weight jersey, which is I think what makes them feel more durable. We hope he's wearing them for a long time! :)
- RARosalie A.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Skinny SweatsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPerfect fit
My grandson is very long and lean and this fit him perfectly as he was able to tighten the waist as much as he wanted to. They look great on and the length was perfect. They also wash so well.MMmini mioche2 days ago
That’s so great to hear - we try to design products so they fit and look great on all kinds of kids!
- SMStephanie M.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Skinny SweatsI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoCotton has been ruined by harsh chemicals
I have been purchasing Mini Mioche for approximately 5 years, my three children exclusively wear this brand (except PJ’s). Our last order of Berry, Amber & Pine long sleeve tee’s, cardigans, and jogging pants smell strongly of petrochemicals (even after two heavy duty washes with extra rinse cycles). The cotton is very stiff and rough. We also purchased three natural coloured long sleeve tees with this order. The natural (not dyed) tees did not smell of chemicals and they are buttery soft. The company states that they have not changed their dyes, so this may have been an accident, however I am suspicious that this happened immediately before it was announced that the company was sold. Sadly I do not feel comfortable purchasing this brand of which my children have worn exclusively for many years.MMmini mioche4 days ago
Hi Stephanie, thanks for your feedback. For transparency, as discussed in our emails, we haven’t changed our dying process, but we did change dye houses in the last year to one in Montreal. To help you understand our process, it takes approximately 6 months to knit, dye, cut and sew our products. We control the process start to finish to ensure the quality of our products. Because of this carefully managed production process, if it helps you to understand, the tees that launched in September were knit and dyed early in 2023, following the same process we have had for the last 15 years, quality controlled by our head of product who has managed our product for 6 years.
We can promise you that we have not introduced any petrochemicals to our dying process, nor will we ever do so.
I hope this eases your mind. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have further questions - but rest assured, our careful approach to sustainable, ethical manufacturing is the deep force that guides our business, 15 years ago, today, and always.
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerReviewingJersey Skinny SweatsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe most comfy
My son just wants to wear these every day. He is so done with other pants. He says these are the most comfy. And they look good on him too!MMmini mioche1 week ago
Cozy-cute-cool - the trifecta for today's kids!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.