Mod Bermuda Shorts
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
Unisex fit that hits just above the knee..
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton slub jersey.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- KBKelsey B.Verified BuyerReviewingMod Bermuda ShortsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat length
I love the length of these shorts for my daughter to play in. They also have pockets which she loved. They are super comfortable and have a drawstring to adjust at the waist.MMmini mioche4 months ago
Thanks so much for sharing - they're just right for a big play day!
- LLinVerified BuyerReviewingMod Bermuda ShortsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agofinally long shorts for girls!
I have been trying to find shorts for my daughter that aren't ridiculously short or just cropped pants. These are great for everyday use.MMmini mioche5 months ago
You're so right - it is unreasonably hard to find girls shorts that aren't ridiculously short! (Been there.) Thanks so much for sharing - glad your girl loves these!
- AAGReviewingMod Bermuda ShortsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoFit on the large side
These are great shorts but they definitely fit a larger body type than my kiddo for age (I bought size 7/8 for an 8.5 y.o.). There is a drawstring, but if you have to use it too much, the fit isn't as nice so these will get saved for next summer.
- ZZahraReviewingMod Bermuda ShortsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat for play
Great summer shorts that fit and wash well, the pockets are awesome
- JGJ g.ReviewingMod Bermuda ShortsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat shorts
Our kids love these shorts! Wish they came in bigger sizes
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.