Long Sleeve Onesie
- Features: 3 snap opening for easy diaper changes and a ribbed neckline that easily fits over the head
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
Regular fit with room for diaper
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton lightweight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- SSamReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoHigh quality fabric and nice fit
Love these onesies, definitely prefer them over the basic cotton ones from other brands. The fabric is a bit thicker, less prone to stains and tears, super cozy with just the right amount of stretch. It feels high quality and will definitely last through a few kiddos.
- BBernardoReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLoving these basics
Such a cute shirt! Fits so well, keeps baby warm and comfy in gorgeous material. Have many of them as they are an essential and easy to take on and off
- PAPeggy A.ReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA wonderful addition.
So tiny and sweet in 0-3 months. The baby is going to match his big brother’s baseball tshirt. I can hardly wait.
- AAliReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe BEST
Basically all my baby wants to be in!
- GDGenevieve D.ReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoStaple item!
I ordered two of each of these in sizes 3-6 and 6-12 to use as PJ layer under a sleep sac. But i ended up mostly just using them as shirts, white is classic and matches everything :) ill be buying more in larger sizes!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.