Cloud Long Sleeve Onesie
why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
Regular fit with room for diaper.
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton medium weight jersey.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- SWSoraya W.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove MM onesies!
This is all my baby wears, during the day, and even to bed in his sleeper bag. Make a sleeper bag MM :) - He has these in every color and has been wearing since birth. Love the quality!MMmini mioche10 minutes ago
Thanks so much for sharing, and we love keeping him cozy 24/7 - hope to for many years to come! :)
- SSamReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoHigh quality fabric and nice fit
Love these onesies, definitely prefer them over the basic cotton ones from other brands. The fabric is a bit thicker, less prone to stains and tears, super cozy with just the right amount of stretch. It feels high quality and will definitely last through a few kiddos.
- BBernardoReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLoving these basics
Such a cute shirt! Fits so well, keeps baby warm and comfy in gorgeous material. Have many of them as they are an essential and easy to take on and off
- PAPeggy A.ReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA wonderful addition.
So tiny and sweet in 0-3 months. The baby is going to match his big brother’s baseball tshirt. I can hardly wait.
- AAliReviewingLong Sleeve OnesieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe BEST
Basically all my baby wants to be in!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.