why it's essential
📏 how does it fit?
🍃 how is it ethically sustainable?
This product is made ethically in Italy with 85% Egyptian combed organic cotton.
🧺 how do i care for this item?
- Our fabrics are knit just for us to our unique standards.
- We use non-toxic dyes that are ideal for sensitive skin and won't stain anything else in your bin.
- We pre-shrink our fabrics as a part of our finishing process to minimize shrinkage in your home.
- All of our items are happily machine washable.
- Both the planet and our organic basics prefer a low tumble dry. (So does pretty much everything in your closet!)
🔄 how much can i resell it for?
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
🌎 what's my climate impact?
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations from manufacturing to shipping to you, meaning your climate impact is always zero.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
styled by the famm
- BDBarbara D.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoBlack socks
Good quality, but the sizing needs to reflect foot/shoe sizes, rather than simply Toddler, Child, etcetera. This would help make shopping easier for grandparents, aunties, and family friends.
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFor the love of Socks
Made in Italy. The bottom of the sock has great traction and they just look so nice. My daughter has nicer socks than me!
- LBLily B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery comfortable
My grandchildren’s favourite socks…..need I say more?
- MAMonika A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSoft, lightweight socks
These are my daughter's favourite pair of socks. They're soft, stretchy and lightweight.
- ETelizabeth t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPricey but quality
My little guy is sensitive to clothing but he loves wearing these socks. I’m going to buy more.MMmini mioche4 months ago
We love to hear it! If it makes you feel better, our products cost a little more because they're well made, which means they last and last and last, unlike fast fashion socks that wear out quickly. We're so, so happy to hear that your little guy is loving them - thank you so much for sharing!
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.