why it's essential
Features: Easy pullover envelope neckline with a tie to adjust the length as your baby grows
- Care: Machine washable and dryer friendly
how it fits
One size fits all, newborn to 5 months.
Made ethically in Canada with 100% GOTS organic cotton lightweight jersey.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- TTDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDifficult to get over baby's head
Any baby clothing that requires to be put on over the head is a no from me.
- DDJI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVery soft and roomy
Very good fit - fits just right at the chest and sleeves and is roomy in the legs
- MMarieveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSo soft and practical
The fabric is amazing and so are the colors, I offered one for Chrismas and received one also, I love it for the nights or nap time!
- BBernardoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWonderful little outfit
I love this! So easy to use, just ties at the bottom keep feet baby tucked in and cozy. Easy to open during diaper changes and soft organic cotton is incredible!
- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely gift
I received this as a gift for my daughter… she is 5 months now and it still fits with some room to grow. The tie bundler is great for quick nighttime diaper changes, no zips or snaps to fuss with.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.