why it's essential
- Features: Comfy terry footbed on infant size, grip soles on toddler size, mini mioche logo on sole. Reinforced heel and toe seam - no holes here! No feel toe seam (for extra sensitive little toes).
- Fabric: 85% Egyptian combed organic cotton / 12% nylon / 3% elastane
- Care: Machine wash gentle in cold water and hang to dry
All socks are final sale.
Made ethically in Italy with 85% Egyptian combed organic cotton.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified across our business operations.
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
styled by the famm
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoFor the love of Socks
Made in Italy. The bottom of the sock has great traction and they just look so nice. My daughter has nicer socks than me!
- LBLily B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery comfortable
My grandchildren’s favourite socks…..need I say more?
- MAMonika A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSoft, lightweight socks
These are my daughter's favourite pair of socks. They're soft, stretchy and lightweight.
- ETelizabeth t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPricey but quality
My little guy is sensitive to clothing but he loves wearing these socks. I’m going to buy more.MMmini mioche1 month ago
We love to hear it! If it makes you feel better, our products cost a little more because they're well made, which means they last and last and last, unlike fast fashion socks that wear out quickly. We're so, so happy to hear that your little guy is loving them - thank you so much for sharing!
- JRJacqueline R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice socks
I like how these socks don’t fit tight. The grips are nice as well. I wish there were more colours and prints available. Also the seam of the sock at the toe makes it look like the socks are inside out when they aren’t. I don’t love this but love that they are made in Canada.
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.