why it's essential
- Features: Comfy terry footbed on infant size, grip soles on toddler size, mini mioche logo on sole. Reinforced heel and toe seam - no holes here! No feel toe seam (for extra sensitive little toes).
- Fabric: 85% Egyptian combed organic cotton / 12% nylon / 3% elastane
- Care: Machine wash gentle in cold water and hang to dry
All socks are final sale.
Made ethically in Italy with 85% Egyptian combed organic cotton.
ready for resale
Our algorithm automatically calculates the recommended sale price in the mmarketplace when your little has outgrown this, based on its condition.
1% for the planet
- We are members of 1% for the planet and donate 1% of all sales to planet-positive initiatives.
- We offset every shipment with the highest grade carbon credits available via the Shopify Climate Initiative.
- We will be Carbon Neutral Certified across our business operations by November 7, 2023.
styled by the famm
- TTrudaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest socks ever
These socks stay on! They wash well and hold their shape. Any chance of some more colours?MMmini miocheYesterday
Always! Keep an eye out but we're always adding to our assortment!
- FFrancaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBaby socks!
- AAshleighI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome socks!
We've had these in lots of different sizes as they are my sons absolute favourite socks, super comfortable and they don't slip down. The neutral colours are great too!
- AAllisonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agothe best socks!
Love the padded bottoms and cute colours. They stay on little feet easily. Our favourite baby socks!
- EEllenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSoft cotton
Cozy and soft and stay up
just the best kids clothes on the planet.
Since 2008, we've made the softest, the snuggest, the coziest, the coolest baby, toddler, and kids clothes on the planet, created ethically at factories that pay employees a living wage, with sustainable materials that don't leave our planet worse off than we found it. We believe in passing it on, and our stuff is built to be beautifully outgrown, resold, and reworn by kid after kid after kid. We make our best basics for their best future, and we're so happy you and your little minimalist are part of the famm.